Friday, March 30, 2007

I Don't Care if it Rains or Feezes ...



More ... much more ... to be added to this one this afternoon after I collect the jokes going around.

It is certainly more tasteful, in several senses of that word, than Andres Serrano's Piss Christ. ... Elliot

What makes it so offensive to Donohue is that it depicts a black Jesus. .. Tristero

I don't see the problem here... Christianity is forever munching on bits of their Lord, including His body and blood, not to mention all of the symbolism of eating lamb at Easter. So now it's chocolate... big deal. ... Zadig

So Donahue shouldn't be worked up about the anatomical correctness, but I'm sure that's a huge part of it--especially since Chocolate Jesus has a considerable package.
.. Molly


(HEH ... HEH ... HEH ... suppose Tony two-fingers is pissed off? Imagine Jesus with a bigger popsicle than him. Maybe we can pool our money together and buy VD(j) a candy cigar for Easterbunny Day.)

The chocolate is all wrong. The crucified Christ needs to be made from bread dough so that He can rise again on the third day. ... Peter

For laughs, check out the Catholic League's Annual Reports on Anti-Catholicism, which apparently involves any statement obliquely critical of the Church. The cartoons and anything involving Christopher Hitchens can be especially funny. ... Missionary Position

Do you pray to Allah?' one asked. I said yes. They said, '[Expletive] you. And [expletive] him.' One of them said, 'You are not getting out of here health[y], you are getting out of here handicapped. And he said to me, 'Are you married?' I said, 'Yes.' They said, 'If your wife saw you like this, she will be disappointed.' One of them said, 'But if I saw her now she would not be disappointed now because I would rape her.'" [...] "They ordered me to thank Jesus that I'm alive." [...] "I said to him, 'I believe in Allah.' So he said, 'But I believe in torture and I will torture you.' ... prisoner at Abu Garib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<