Monday, February 20, 2006

Curbstone Critic will be moving

This is to let everyone know in advance that I will be moving to THIS SITE www.curbstonecritic.com.

It's going to take me some time to figure out how to do it and test the site. However, some really good things are in store. There will be more sound clips, more detailed blogs with features that allow easier reading of quotations, and how they fit into contex ... maybe even a video or two.

For those old-timers who remember Marc Perkel here in town, his CTyme server will be the host. Marc has a really good deal on hosting, so if you are as tired of the limitations of Blogspot as I am, get hold of Marc. They were good for a start, but you outgrow them.

So, you can go there now - it's a blank template - and bookmark it. Up until I get going this site will continue in my usual goofy way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<