Thursday, March 16, 2006

An apology

Yesterday another SGF blogger sent me an e-mail. In one of my more spectacular bonehead moves, I sent it to the wrong address and it was very publically talked about on shit-station KWTO.

I fully deserve to be embarrassed, and I am, and I have apologised to all the parties involved.

I can understand why the radio person might want to get my goat .... I return the favor as often as possible ... and actually we kinda' like each other. But it was not fair for him to drag another person into it, and embarrass him.

So to all the bloggers who will certainly hear about this in the next few day, I also apologise. I did not bring credit on myself or the blogging community by being stupid.

John Stone

2 Comments:

Blogger Duane k said...

What exactly are we talking about?

11:58 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Duane ... rather than cause myself or anyone else additional embarrassment I havn't mentioned any names... The boggers can feel free to fuss at me the next meeting and I will graciously accept it ... you won't have to be Joe Friday to figure it out....

You might want to listen to Andy Cline tomorrow on AM 560 at 9:00 AM.....

12:03 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<