Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Rocket Car

This is my fav waitress at the Bombay Bicycle Club ... ain't she beautiful???

She probably is not happy with me because I forgot to leave her a tip today at noon .... but I will make it up tomorrow.

We were laughing because one of her friends actually tried ear candling. Set her beautiful hair on fire. So naturally, I suggest butt candling in the future.

But I was telling her about the funniest story on the net. The story of the Rocket Car. We all remember the cartoon of the roadrunner speeding down the highway with wily cyote in close persuit? Remember the legend of how the same thing happened to teens out in California/Arizona who strapped a rocket to a car an did the same thing? 90 degree turn, long skid marks, and a smoking wreck against the cliff.

Well, the story may have an element of truth. Read the saga here. Long, but gets funnier and funnier as the story goes along.

Doesn't bother me at all that it was a Biology teacher that did it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yer a lil puss

6:31 PM, April 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<