Friday, September 08, 2006

Rev Pfred Phelps is "In Your Face"

I figure that Rev Pfred and his pfamily are always good for a laugh. And sure enough he seldom disappoints me.

Most certainly I was not disappointed at the performance you can see HERE...

What is really disgusting about this is that the production values are about ten times better than Street Talk... hang your heads in shame, Ronbo, DocL, and Marmot.

I didn't quite make it through the entire clip ... but I bet that 417Punt-it will watch the whole thing and make a report back, since he demands links to things like the "world is round" and the "earth goes around the sun".

I wonder if Jon Stewart is from that Jewbritarian homererotic part of New York they call Satan's Island?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Libertarian Guy said...

As a practicing Jewbertarian, I find the behavior and beliefs of the "Reverend" Phelps to be worthy of a roll of duct tape, a bucket of chum, and a trip to the heart of the Mark Twain Forest.

I'm not insinuating as to how the above ingredients go together.

12:20 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Rub him with a pound of bacon. Tie him to a tree. And yell, "here, bear ... here, bear ....?"

1:55 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger The Libertarian Guy said...

I'm not insinuating anything, lest the "Reverend" cry wolf by way of saying "LOOK! Death threat! I'll sue!"... remember, that bunch of freaks consists of primarily... attorneys. INBRED attorneys. The worst kind.

2:50 PM, September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<