Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Anna and the Jock


I have been around Bartcop.com's humor for about ten years now. I have always thought he had a stroke of genius. But I thought he had started to lose a little of his edge over the past few years. And today he comes up with this and proves me wrong.

-------------------------------

Anna Nicole Smith gets Married? Sounds like a bad ABC Movie

Link

Excerpt: Anna Nicole Smith married her attorney H.K. Stern, Thursday in the Bahamas. The wedding was 18 days after the death of her son. Somebody claimed that Anna and Howard married while sailing on a white boat off the coast of Nassau.

This smells like blackmail. I can sniff blackmail a mile away.

Who ever thought there'd be two Howard Sterns, and the lesbian-spanking shock jock would be the decent one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<