Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fuckin' the Minds of Telemarketers

Since I moved and now have a new phone number it took the telesales creeps about two days to start calling. And it is 90 days until I am back on the no-call list. So I have had to resort to some of my "screw the minds of telemarketers" games.

Just a few minutes ago Christine called wanting to sell me magazine subscriptions. I automatically know that I don't know them because my number is listed under a nickname, that only family and close friends know.

It all of a sudden occured to me. I told her that I was an FBI agent, no he wasn't at home because we were executing a search warrant at his house and we were really interested in talking to him ourselves.

I suggested that if she found him she might want to contact her local FBI office, but do not try to do anything herself as he is armed and considered very dangerous.

This is the best part: She asked me what he was wanted for? I told her - hot checks and credit card fraud - so if she did any business with him to make sure she got her money in cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<