Monday, November 13, 2006

VD(J): Weaseling His Way Around Jesus

I can't figure out whether VD(J) (shown above) right before he gets in bed with Ms VD(J), aka Rosemary), or it's his weird diety that's more disgusting.

He thinks that Allah is a pretty awful gawd, and he has a much bigger gawd. Unfortunately his gawd would kill me, and I am WAY beyond the blastocyst stage.

His gawd didn't bat an eye to kill every first-born son. Not blastocysts, embryos, or even fetuses ... but fully born babies, old men like me, because I am a first born son, and crikey -- come to think of it, I wouldn't even be here because my father was a first born son too.

Half the males in the world are going to go into the scupper because of his ever-lovin', mudder- f --- well, forget it.

But that damn Jesus, you know, that guy who VD talks about to the 8 year olds in Sunday School, right before he goes out and talks with the adults about that other God, Paul, and what a fine Xtian He was for telling everyone that they wern't holy unless they acted like him -- that's Paul, and, VD(J).

As of last Tuesday the neocons are a almost-dead goup of warmongers. The religious reich is dying a quick death. I will hand them the pistol and a bullet to help out the country.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Melton said...

You're very compassionate.

8:54 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

I have all the compassion of a gromet when it comes to VD.

Speaking of whom: mentioned me and the CHATTERismist-guy by name, as lib'rul moon-bat boogers, this morning. (Personally I prefer Zeta Rhetorica.

Little does he realize that I have a papparatzi lens for my camera and have gotten some candid shots of him ... one is certain to appear this afternoon, as soon as I can finish editing the audio clips.

9:06 AM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<