Sunday, June 11, 2006

Damn, I Missed it this Year ...

While I was all busy on Friday editing VD's (a.k.a. -- Vincent David John Jacob Jingle Himerschmit Shotenkirk Shimmy Shimmy Ko-ko Bop Ramma Lama Ding Dong Do Wah Diddy Diddy Gidyup Ooomp Pompa Oooomp Pompa Mow Mow Hiyo Silver Away Banana Fanna Fo Fanna Azuza Anehime Koo-ka-monga 2 all-beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onion on a sesame seed bun, Itsy Bittsy Tiny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Jericho Joiner-Kersee Sammy Davis Junior) watch me whine, "I am just a poor victim with a radio show", I missed the significance of the day.

It was World's Naked Bicycle Ride Day. Millions of sun-starved northern Europeans, well tanned Aussies, and Liberty University students slathered some vasoline on their bicycle seats, wore funny hats, made a run to WalMart to buy body paints, and joyfully rode off to the applause of even more millions of ancient voyeurs, (such as this scribbler).

I am looking for the Snarling Marmot on the official website HERE ...

The Marmont claims she is riding her bike, wearing a pair of baby blue high-top Converse sneakers, for exercise. HA .... what she didn't say is that was the totality of her wardrobe.

And then all of a sudden the thought stuck me. None other than old VD Banana Fanna Fo Fanna (J) hisself is claiming to ride his bicycle 12 miles a couple of times a week. I wonder if they have met in the midst of the throng?

Get this picture into your mind.....

VD organizing a nekkid bike run for the city cops old age pension house and hanky-panky fund....

It will be a perfect news story for radio to cover .. or uncover ... or whatever ...

I don't even want to think about that Rhetorica-guy ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<