Friday, June 02, 2006

Radio Loudmouth Issues Death Threat

A death threat? ... or maybe just a threat of assult and battery?

Vince Shattenkirk (in German that's pronounced, shit-n-crap) who is ashamed of his family name and now goes by Vincent David Jericho VD(J), closely related to both a social disease and a horrible brain death, shot off his mouth this morning and issued this death threat.

Well, I have friends at the police department, and the Department of Homeland Security (Granny intro'd me) and I have contacted them to make a full report. Of course, I will never mention it again, but what the hell....

And then he had an active duty soldier call him. VD(J) loves the troops. Honors them in every way he can. Flys his Canadian and German flags proudly right alongside the Stars and Bars...

But like every group that are different than he is (in this case serving his country in a meaningful way) he doesn't like him very much. Listen to it HERE.

6 Comments:

Blogger John Stone said...

If someone wants to post a link to this post on the Missouri Radio Forums I would have no objection at all. I have been kicked off twice ... I have some anonymous accounts .. .but don't want to screw around and waste time with them.

1:06 PM, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Larry Burkum said...

Stoner,

Neither link works for me. You might want to check them.

9:10 AM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

DocL ... Ron had the same problem ... it works fine when I test it so I am not sure why ... but you can go to this index page and look for VDstupid one and two .... http://briefcase.yahoo.com/cryptobranchus44

If you have any idea what I am doing wrong let me know ....

9:32 AM, June 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is that he is a very good Christian. Or, should I say, typical, hypocritical Christian.

By the way, it's actually Schattenkirk. Note the "c".

http://members.shaw.ca/vancouverbroadcasters/S.htm

1:54 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Anon: Of course it has a "c" ... I knew that. But it is a silent "c", that's why you can't "c" it.

2:02 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

DocL ... Ah, I think I figured it out ... it was the way I had set up the folders in Yahoo Briefcase... should work now, as should all the other clips ...

2:13 PM, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<