Monday, July 17, 2006

Just a Reminder


Tomorrow, Tuesday, is the usual meeting of the SGF Bloggers at the Patton Alley Pub at 7.

Be there or be square. Bring your best/funniest/most outrageous stories. VD jokes are always welcome. Maybe 417 will show up and we can have some real fun.

And I think I can let the cat out of the bag. There has been thought of going to twice a month meet-ups. For those who have never come, come once and you will discover why.

So I think we are going to give a try for Tuesday, Aug 1st. AND ... there may be a very special out-of-town guest there. He won't give me an iron clad promise, but if he doesn't I am going to turn him over to VD(J) to be assulted and battered .... after Granny Geek gets thru with him.

Stay tuned.

See ya' on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<