Monday, July 31, 2006

Waaaa ... I Wanna' Play With the Big Kids

Everybody is doing it. The Marmot is running interviews with everyone. The CHATTER-guy has plans for something ... embarrassing, I'm sure... so it's time for me to get into the act.

Think of your favorite story about Channel 27 ... or Po' Kenny Meyer story ... but I redundanticise .... and either publish in the comments or send them to me and I will stick them up.

Lousy pay? ... bimbos in front of the camera? ... screwups in the control room ... ? owners screwing employees out of vacation time/pay ...? Let's get the really good stories out there and do some serious dirt/poo flinging. I few months ago there was a thread on this subject on Missouri Radio Forums that was just hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<