Monday, July 24, 2006

On the Subject of Pretty Girls


A tip of the hat to Granny Geek who set me on to THIS SITE.

It is a discussion of the fashions of very pretty movie stars who make fools of themsleves by wearing stupid clothes. Until now my fashion vocabulary had consisted of four words: bikini, topless, french cut, and nekkid.

This is Kira Knightly. The location is London.

Stop the madness.

If this is a sign of what's to come with global warming, let's all send this photo to Rush and George the Lessor. We will show up in Kyoto quicker than you can learn to pronounce the CHATTERismist-guy's Japanese name.

I have a friend who actually picks up pennies that he finds lying on the ground. Yeah, he's insane, but on the other hand he once drove one of the hottest airplanes in the sky. HE needs to wear this little number. Either that or give up his teetotaling ways so he can meet a girl like Kira.



I used to think that Paula Abdul was a cutie, even for a girl named after the Muslim Supreme Diety. But after seeing her in her latest fashion from the closets of Fat Jack, I have changed my mind. Wonder if either of them could enter the Battlefield Mall?

4 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

I don't have a wardrobe. I run naked-as-a-jaybird, remember?

9:52 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Yikers !!!! What a picture ...

It's back to the mosh pit for Jack ....

5:23 AM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might not get laid very much, but my savings on not boozing and my pennies paid for my house. Now if only responsibility were a turn-on...

Wally, late of the 429 TFS

9:05 AM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Mike Brothers said...

My wife loves that blog.

12:31 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<