Thursday, March 15, 2007

DaFuzz and My Space ...

I actually signed up to My Space. Sadly, even though I filled out the questionaire honestly, they didn't like the photo of me that you can see on the right, so I don't see much action. I don't know why, I think it is one of my better ones.

But today I got an e-mail that "Stacie" had left me a message.

No. I haven't looked.

But it did occur to me that if 40 year old male copper cruises My Space looking for Mr. Bad cruising for dates, and gets hooked up with a 40 year old female copper who thinks she has found a girly that is out having some fun behind Mom's back .... and they set up a date to meet each other....

Who gets to arrest who?

Will there be gunplay involved between the competing SWAT Teams?

It could get ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<