Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Phone Sex Worker from Hell


It happened today on the Al Franken Radio Show. It was the most bizzare 8 minutes I have ever heard. I am looking for an audio clip or transcript, stay tuned.

Seems as though Boy-George gave out a number that he tought was for hurricane relief in his speech last night. The number he gave out was 1-877-KATRINA. Turns out that is the number for a phone sex line. ($3 per minute, 10 minute minimum, at my age it doesn't take anywhere nearly that long -- hell I can even have a cigarette, and still not be over minimums.)

At any rate he called from his show. They seemed to be busy today ... .for some reason. But he finally got through, and a very sultry, sexy voice said that she was -- er ... ahhhhh ... ahem ... here to serve him.

Al was honest, he said his name was Al, and he was calling from a radio show. What he was wondering if the sex talker's company might be willing to sell the number 1-877-KATRINA to the feds, considering how hurricane relief was important, the decent thing to do after the prez had screwed up the number on national TV, and all.

Well ..... sexy phone worker turns out to live in Louisiana ... and is probably about 60 years old ... has a potty mouth .... and makes the most racist bastard I know look like the hero of Schindler's List. Gone was the sexy voice- gone- only to be replaced with the voice of Satan (I kid you not on that one), spewing the vilest hate to blacks, the poor, the displaced from Katrina, and the world in general. I could only sit back in utter amazement as she spewed the most vile stuff I have ever heard .... she makes the drug-addled Pigman ... look like Doctors Without Borders.

Franken was caught so off guard by this "woman" that he was just plain speechless. I know my jaw dropped about a foot.

But she is a loyal supporter of George Bush. And she is tired of paying taxes on all her .... ahem ... er .... hard work, to support dem coons, darkies, niggers, spades, and criminals in New Orleans.

Unbelievable ... in the extreme ... but think of her the next time your world is lying heavily in your hands and you need relief. Take pity on the Old Hag in Louisiana, who is just trying to support her poor white trailer-trash lifestyle, with her sexy voice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I used to post on a political message board with that woman. LOL She was a David-Duke-loving, Holocaust-denying-Jew-baiter. We called her Gator Bitch.

Wow, and I missed that! I try to listen to Al daily, but since I listen at work I often miss stuff.

11:45 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<