Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Turning on the Flashlight


Here you can see a higher resolution of the interior of the Federal Medical Center. If I were a terrorismist expert I could see where to land my helicopter or drop my smart bombs. And if you look real closely at the windows in the main building you can see the warden, sitting at his desk with a goon underneath it giving him a Monica.

You can zzom in enough to tell the makes of the cars in the parking lot ... if you look hard enough you can tell the sat was going over when goon-thug was illegally confiscating my film, breaking and entering my car, and violating my civil rights, because you can see me giving boy-goon the finger.

And the same thought is extended to goon-janitor, goon-guard, and goon-warden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<