Friday, February 24, 2006

Back to More Poo Flinging

There are several blogs written by biologists which are joys to read. Some of them you can find in the sidebar - which thanks to Blogspot is now the bottom bar in my blog - blogs such as Pharnygula, Panda's Thumb and Respectful Insolence (OK, he's a surgeon and not expected to know much biology, but he muddles along so well that I have to include him).

One of my favs is Pooflingers Anonymous. Matt took a couple of months off to recharge his blog batteries, but now heeeeeeee'sssss baaaaaaaaacccckkkk. And he promises to kick butt of the cretinists and talk about stuff out in the woods that bite, sting or molest.

If you go there be sure to take the time to read his series on The Hovind Files: Lying for Jesus .. .how he actually sat thru it all is astounding ... I wouldn't have the patience.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

You don't need to know this since you're planning to move the blog away from blogspot. But blogspot didn't decide anything about your sidebar. Your "Deadeye" story includes a long URL which exceeds the margins of the template forcing the sidebar to the bottom.

7:49 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Ah ... thanks ... I looked around for the long (not wrapped link - but couldn't find it) -- there may be another. Appreciate the hint .... I have a partial post up on the new site www.curbstonecritic.com this morning ... it is mostly a test of how to get around and I will have it finished by tomorrow ....

8:25 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Incidentally, seeing that you like trees and flowers and such ... take a look at my flickr site ...
www.flickr.com/crazyeye/

8:35 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

The long URL that was forcing your sidebar to the bottom is now happily within bounds. Don't ask me how that happened.

Turns out the link to your photos is http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyeye/

Wow. Tons of flowers and trees. Are they from your garden. It's enough to make me think about starting a flickr accounts.

BTW I first came to your blog through a link (maybe from Coturnix at Science and Politics) to the engineering test, which still cracks me up.

9:13 AM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<