Monday, February 27, 2006

I've Been Tagged -- Oh, Lawd !!

Just after I get finished ragging Apricot Pitt for her smart-assed answers to the four memes. I get tagged by none other than the KN@PPSTER. He is STILL sore at me about losing those bets.

(Incidentally Richard Dawkins is gonna' sue someone for stealing his meme idea.)

1. Four Jobs I’ve Had
• Autopsy assistant
• Ambulance Driver
• Teacher
• Growing bacteria and viruses

2. Four movies I could watch over and over
• Blazing Saddles
• Any Peter Sellers flick
• Cat Balleau
"Paint Your Wagon" showing the singing talents of Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood

3. Four places I’ve lived
• Springfield, MO
• Ann Arbor, MI
• San Fransisco, CA
• New Orleans, LA

4. Four TV shows I love
• M*A*S*H*
• Cheers
• The opening of Wide World of Sports
• Twilight Zone

5. Four places I’ve vacationed
• Korat Royal Thai AFB, Thailand
• Shell Knob, Missouri
• Paris
• Petofsky, MI

6. Four of my favorite dishes
• Anything made at a joint named "Mom's"
• #5 at the Korea House (I can't spell or pronounce it)
• Macaroni and Cheese
• Ham and Lima Beans C-rats

7. Four sites I visit daily
• Pharangula
• Respectful Insolence
• Chatter
KN@PPSTER (Hell, the SOB tagged me, it's the least I can do!)


8. Four places I’d rather be right now
• Angelina
• Jolie's
• Womb
Alternate: Looking at the photos on
alt.binaries.pictures.royal-family.necrophilia

9. Four books I love
• Hell's Angels
• Any W. E. B. Griffith
• Catch 22
• The Elegant Universe
Also: Prof Vic Stenger's "Has Science Found God:..." but only because my name leaks into the book.

10. Four video games I could play over and over
At my age and with cataracts!!! Ya' gotta' be kiddin'

Does Pong count??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<