Monday, July 31, 2006

Be There -- Defend Yourself

Tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug 2 , is the bimonthy meet-up of the SGF bloggers at the Patton Alley Pub. (Patton runs into the downtown bus turnaround on the square --- 1/2 block south)

If you don't come .. we will talk about you .. and Andy at Rhetorica will podcast it ... so you had better show up.

It's great fun, with all sorts of different thoughts and people.

Bring lots of money to buy me a beer.

Minutia-guy ... I am still waiting for my check....

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry Burkum said...

Stoner, you've already had too much to drink. Tomorrow is Tuesday, August 1st, not 2nd. At least not in 2006

7:31 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Oh, m'gawd ... the dreaded Y2K bug has gotten me and is eating my brain out.

4:41 AM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Duane k said...

Just like a typical lib-rul, always expecting someone to hand them money!

I'll be there! As a show of non-partison good faith I'll buy you a beer... but I won't be bringing my checkbook! :)

7:35 AM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger admin said...

Stone,
I'll give you a buck if you show me your tits.

8:22 AM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Does that mean at my age and weight, I will have to take off my bra???

I'll do anything for a buck ...

Oh well, the Marmot need a gift anyway anfter her note of searching thru her drawer for fancy undies ...

8:42 AM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<