Monday, August 14, 2006

More Chicken Sounds than a Tyson Plant

VD(J) insulted not just the whole town of Mt. Vernon, but specifically a woman who lives there. Her husband, being a man, stood up for her and offered to give VD three rounds in the ring to settle it mano-a-mano, admission charged, going to the winner's favorite charity.

VD, in his typical loudmouth way, said, "Bring it on." And then started running faster than a girly-man. First, he wanted to set up the arrangements. "Fine", says Mt. Vernon, "Book it and let me know when and where."

Then VD wants to use 16 oz gloves so he won't hurt Mt. Vernon. "No way", says Mt. Vernon. It's 10 oz gloves so I can teach you the lesson you deserve.

And now Ms. Mt. Vernon has weighed in with the following e-mail of how VD is just trying to forget that someone is willing to beat the dog-shit out of him, can probably do it, and most likely will do it, one way or the other.

Well... the word is out about Vince and hubby "dukin' it out" for their favorite charity! So many people have come up to my husband and can't wait for him to kick some butt for Mt. Vernon!

However... I haven't heard anything back from vince since writing him (on Friday) saying that my husband is ready to go. Interesting.


You know, we've all noticed something very interesting about Vince. He can dish out the talk... but when you try to voice something negative about him... he comes unglued. He mentioned something about me and hubby being hyper-sensitive. Well.. Mr. Vince... we weren't the ones blowing this out of proportion. He actually kept saying things on the air that my husband didn't even say... just to TRY to make himself look better for being an idiot. But... thanks to the podcast.. we all know better! ha! ha!

Everyone can write him at vjericho@ksgf.com and ask him how many clucks it takes for a chicken to cross the road.

5 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Wrote him and asked about when it is happening.

12:28 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Someone even posted to his yahoogroup asking the same question.

I thought I was a good biologist, but now I discover I can't tell a turkey from a chicken.

12:57 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the matter, McFly?

1:51 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I soooooo cannot wait!

10:35 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out in your first report on this subject. I was shocked by what I heard on that audio clip!!!

Vincent David John Jacob Jingle Himerschmit Shotenkirk Shimmy Shimmy Ko-ko Bop Ramma Lama Ding Dong Do Wah Diddy Diddy Gidyup Ooomp Pompa Oooomp Pompa Mow Mow Hiyo Silver Away Banana Fanna Fo Fanna De Doo Doo Doo De Da Da Da (That's all I want to say to you)Gabba Gabba Hey Gabba Hey (Now you're one of us) two all-beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onion on a sesame seed bun, Itsy Bittsy Tiny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Jericho Joiner-Kersee Sammy Davis Junior claims to have a sense of humor!!! If so, how come he doesn't find me funny. Desdinova the Eternal Light

2:46 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<