Friday, December 29, 2006

A Comment on a long-ago Post

I was reading the comments on Tony Two-Fingers blog this morning and noticed that the mouldy, rotting Hiter Zombie corpse made an appearance.

Quite awhile ago I had a post on the use of the Hitler Zombie on the net and BettyB made a comment that I failed to answer.

Betty B. said...

Local blogger Michael Soetaert (holygrailpress.blogspot.com) posted a recent comparison of Fascism and the Bush regime. I've read it several times, and many of the parallels discussed ring true to me. My plans to post a similar commentary have now been moved to the front burner.

10:14 AM, September 07, 2006
Good point. There is a facism in the world today, although Hitler's corpse is not .

Facism is generally defined as an unholy relationship between government and industry. Think of The nazies and IG Farben, or Dick Cheney and Halliburton.

So can we with some justification call the Bush administration fascists? Yes, I think you can make a very good argument for that very point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<