Saturday, December 24, 2005

The "Aristocrats" Joke

I was reminded by my pal Jim Terr, aka, buDDy, that there is now a movie/documentary out dealing with the world's filthiest joke.

The Aristocrats joke has a million variations, I first remember hearing it a magic conventions in the wee hours of the morning in a darkened hotel bar where all the finger-flinger magicians were worn out and tried to outdo the joke with each other.

There are some variations of the joke that can be found HERE.

I need to talk with Dan at the MOXIE to be sure to run the movie. If none of the other movies there have pissed of the fundies/bluenoses around town ... this one will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the Moxie ran the movie some time ago.

5:49 PM, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<