Thursday, April 06, 2006

Who Yahoo Personals! Picked for me




Age: 57

Active during the last 3 days

About Me

First Name:I'll tell you later

Gender:Woman seeking a Man

Marital Status:Divorced

Body Type:Slender

Height:5' 5"

Eyes:Blue

Hair:Blonde

Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)

Sense of Humor:Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Dry / Sarcastic

Social Setting:The life of the party, Social Butterfly, Side kick, Flirt

TV Watching:Dramas, Movies, Documentaries

Smoking:Doesn't smoke

Drinking:Drinks socially

Living Situation:Alone, With pets

Have Kids:No

Want (more) kids:No

Education:College Grad

Employment Status:Full-time

Occupation:Sales / Marketing

Income:I'll tell you later

Religion:Christian

Attend Services:Only on holidays

Political Views:I'll tell you later

Astrology:Aries

Languages:English

Interests:Community Service, Dancing, Dining, Movies, Listening to Music, Outdoor Activities, Travel

In my own words
I am a healthcare professional and have a great compassion for people-all ages especially the elderly. I love my animals (have dogs/horses). I am honest, sincere, and a hopeless romantic. I do sincerely believe that communication with your partner is the key to any successful relationship. I live in the country and enjoy quiet times at home as well as a "night on the town." I love the Lake and boating-spend most weekends there in the Summer months. Just waiting for that special someone to "go cruisin'on the Lake with."


I guess if she likes the elderly, then maybe she should get in contact with Anna Nicole Smith, to meet some elderly that she would really like ... I wonder if my millions made in sheep and goat futures will qualify me?

Shoot, I'm not even a Department of Homeland Security Press Agent.

I wonder if she is zaftig?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<