Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Somebody wants a Date with Me!!

Just for fun the other day I sent a "profile" to mycupid, hoping for a date to compete with the CHATTERismist-guy next time. I did specify a female, height between 4'5" and 7'1" ....

I got a reply today from a 30 year old in Arkansas, here is the reply in total:

Hello
My apologies, that I take away your precious time.I only wanted to tell you hello and that I looked your profile and it was pleasant to me.
It is valid so...If you will be interested in dialogue with me, write to me,I shall be very glad to speak with you.
Also you can write to me on my address.
It here: savaxxx@inbox.ru There I can tell more about myself and my life.Have good day!SvetaP.S.here you can see my pictures:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/
beachbaby727/album?.dir=/13cescd

Honest to gawd .... well, she did say she was from Arkansas. If you go to the link you will find that that person is indeed attractive. ... although I can't figure out exactly why she is living in rural Arkansas.

I think I will let my fellow boogers vote whether or not I should invite Svetla, or boogerbar, or whatever her name is to the next meetup. Everybody can vote -- except for Tony Two-Fingers -- I already know what his vote would be for an Arkansas babe like this.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did they exile Arkansas to Russia? Not a bad idea but it eliminates my plan for peace in the Middle East by resettling Palistinians to Arkansas

6:49 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Ron Davis said...

Da, comrade Stone!

6:52 PM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep her away from Lib Guy at all cost-he'll be applying the Commie Quiz.

10:42 PM, January 03, 2007  
Blogger Betty B. said...

The ax included in her screen name would make me a little nervous. Proceed with caution!

10:45 PM, January 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe you're trying to horn in on my action! I'm sure I had her profile bookmarked way back....

11:57 AM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She contacted me at my online dating site just the other day with the exact same message. Her profile at this site is very limited but she states she is from Kirov, Russia. This would explain the email address from the .ru domain.

Nice photos, but I suspected a scam.

5:56 PM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<