Tuesday, August 22, 2006

VD(J) Needs Some Meds

He's in the maniac phase of his bipolar disease.... that's in addition to his social disease that he advertises with his name.

As an example I offer the following from this morning, Yesterday he had Ms. VD on the show. I tried to call in and ask her if she were like the wifey in Mt. Vernon who made blueberry pancakes. He declined my call.... insulting his wife is a no-no, insulting other peoples, wives is of course, OK.

BTW ... when is he going to defend his lack of honor with Mr. Mt. Vernon for charity.

Perhaps if he really wants to know if I look like my picture (which I admit is a little old), he will show up in the ring with Mt. Vernon wearing some boxing trunks rather than the panties he prefers.

Does the word "chickenshit" come to mind when you think of VD(J) and his military and recent personal action comes to mind???? Eh???

He thinks that is a photo of me. Well, it may be. On the other hand it may not be. I wonder if he has any idea, or if this is just another hot verbal fart from a cold ass? Either way ... his tits are bigger than mine ... which is the only claim to fame he can enjoy. Must be from too much dope smoking that he copped off the Guardian Angel groopies. I'll be the one ringside with all the cameras to record the festivities for posterity.

Oh, yes. And the bloging community as a whole? He doesn't think much of all of them either. At least not since the CHATTERismist-guy told him he loved him and then exposed him for a shallow fool on Street Talk ... that was just too good for words.

Listen to what he thinks of YOU ......

Here's a SMOOCH VD, from me to you. My guess is you enjoy it a lot more than I do. (Did I ever tell you I like girly-men with long hair -- shows a certain amount of self interest, and respect for what you are- or wish you could be).

9 Comments:

Blogger Larry Burkum said...

Mr. Jericho doesn't get the irony of his comment about you being willing to tell us everything that is wrong with the world, made while the Jesus-complex tells us everything that is wrong with the world. He also proves he is a liar since he swore he would never read these blogs again, but obviously continues to do so.

Vinny, if you're sick and tired of people in southwest Missouri, please feel free to leave. You do nothing to improve or help the community.

7:22 AM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Love it or leave it, I say.

Think of how he will whine when Hillary is Prez and she picks Finney as Veep.

DocL I doubt that VD will understand your comment, it contains a subtle observation. Shimmy-shimmy-ko-ko-pouf is not into to nuances.

7:38 AM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Let's face it, DocL..Ko-ko-pouf is the only gild on local radio who can get a hard-on, walk into a wall .... and break his nose.

8:42 AM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems that vd(j)'s show is starting to resemble that former host's show on another local talk station what with all the commercials he is doing for his "friends." I thought I had the wrong station on this morning when his "guest" was the owner of a local business. I guess he thinks that making his show another infomercial station is just what Springfield needs.

5:33 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when some Hollywood types threatened to leave when Bush was running?

Imagine how many will leave if Mrs. Bill Clinton gets elected Dicta- er, President...

Hell, I'd want to leave, but I'm po'.

11:27 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Anon: Wanna' have peace and prosperity again? Vote for Hil ... Bil was the last one who gave us that sort of unconservative thing.

7:54 AM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger The Libertarian Guy said...

I'd have to disagree, John... if I wanted what Hillary wants, I'd just move to Uncle Fidel's hangout - the home, BTW, of the REAL Guantanamo torture, on *his* side of the fence.

Given the choice between a full-tilt, ultra-liberal or a theocratic conservative... I'd just shoot myself. There HAS to be a middle ground, exactly halfway between Bill's Wife and Pat Robertson.

8:28 AM, August 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, let's once again try to move the political spectrum faaaaar to the Right, by trying to cast Hillary Clinton as a "full-tilt, ultra-liberal." If LG actually believes that, then he doesn't know what a Liberal is. But, more likely, he's just trying to confuse the issue.

11:26 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger John Stone said...

Actually, I don't think Hillary has a chance of winning the nomination ... in fact may drop out of consideration as early as next month. She is tainted by the Lieberman stink. There is only one guy in the world that can pull off that DLC crap and get by with it -- and he can't run again ... at least for Prez. Vice-prez anyone?

12:19 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<