Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Freeps want Michael Moore jailed

Over an underwear deal gone sour.

Read part of the story here.

"My crime? Clean underwear for anyone who will vote in the upcoming election."

"I then close by having them repeat the 2004 Slacker Oath: "Pick nose! Pick butt! Pick Kerry."

"If they promise me that they'll do this, I give the guys a 3-pack of new Fruit of the Loom underwear, and the women get a day's supply of Ramen noodles, the sustenance of slackers everywhere"

"My friends, they will not catch me. Though I may be on the run, and I may never be able to return home to my beloved Michigan, I make this solemn vow to you and yours: The slackers of America shall not be denied their noodles, they will proudly wear their clean underwear as free Americans, and they will vote Bush out of office come November 2nd (though they will not show up to the polls until well after noon)!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<