Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hum theme song from Twilight Zone here...

I like to take photos, and like this stupid little net offering, my photos also reflect a "stream of thought" approach. In other words, I don't focus real well on one thing. You can see them - or atleast the ones that are public - by going here.

Well, I thought I would do something I thought was cute. I had taken a good photo of one of my favorite waitresses, Jennifer, from The Bar Next Door, downtown. It's a pretty good photo and she is a fine looking girl, so I put it into a flickr group called "Cool and Sexy". It got a lot of views.

But then after too many scotch/tequila/wine combo coolers I decided to put up a photo of myself that was taken by Dale Curtis at the paper for an article on blogging. It is a very good photo. Then I thought it might be funny to put it in the group "Cool and Sexy" - and let people laugh at an old man along all the topless beach pics.

It got almost a many views as any of the over 1000 photos I have up on flickr.

That worries me ... it worries me a lot.

3 Comments:

Blogger aleah marie said...

You shouldn't be all that surprised. Men get to be considered "sexy" even as they get older. It's something about rugged sex appeal. Look at Sean Connery!

And it's great to finally link Crazy Eye with the Curbstone Critic. I'm a bit slow, I guess. Never made that connection. Great to meet you both!

I'm a bit concerned about Blunt and those golf gloves. How about he purchase just one pair at $13 and then takes the extra $1487 and puts it toward MOBIUS or DCO or one of the other programs that have suffered cuts under his impetuous offspring.

Just a thought.

8:54 AM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger John Stone said...

I think I have fallen in love ... a woman who thinks old farts are sexy ...

If you don't read Ron Davis's CHATTER it's great ... today is especially good. http://chatterbyrondavis.blogspot.com/

The other is the blog of the Fetus Federline ... be sure to be sitting down ... http://babyfederline.blogspot.com/

Me/Sean Connery !!!! Be still my beating (I think) heart ....

2:07 PM, August 12, 2005  
Blogger aleah marie said...

I'll have to check those blogs out, thanks for the fyi.

;)

9:11 AM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

<