Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hum theme song from Twilight Zone here...

I like to take photos, and like this stupid little net offering, my photos also reflect a "stream of thought" approach. In other words, I don't focus real well on one thing. You can see them - or atleast the ones that are public - by going here.

Well, I thought I would do something I thought was cute. I had taken a good photo of one of my favorite waitresses, Jennifer, from The Bar Next Door, downtown. It's a pretty good photo and she is a fine looking girl, so I put it into a flickr group called "Cool and Sexy". It got a lot of views.

But then after too many scotch/tequila/wine combo coolers I decided to put up a photo of myself that was taken by Dale Curtis at the paper for an article on blogging. It is a very good photo. Then I thought it might be funny to put it in the group "Cool and Sexy" - and let people laugh at an old man along all the topless beach pics.

It got almost a many views as any of the over 1000 photos I have up on flickr.

That worries me ... it worries me a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Stone said...

I think I have fallen in love ... a woman who thinks old farts are sexy ...

If you don't read Ron Davis's CHATTER it's great ... today is especially good. http://chatterbyrondavis.blogspot.com/

The other is the blog of the Fetus Federline ... be sure to be sitting down ... http://babyfederline.blogspot.com/

Me/Sean Connery !!!! Be still my beating (I think) heart ....

2:07 PM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<